SAFE Transport is proud to be a member of TPN – THE Pallet Network. We are members of TPN because it unfailingly gives the best service and best value pallet distribution available in the UK to our customers.
The use of THE Pallet Network means that we can give you a complete logistics service from the delivery of a single pallet anywhere in the country to a full load, while still minimising your carbon footprint and your cost.
We handle full, half or quarter pallet sizes, and you can see the dimensions on the images below. We can also take oversized freight which requires more than one pallet space. For freight which measures 3m or more in length or width, ask about our expert service TPN XL and we will arrange its collection through your nearest TPN XL Member.
TPN is the UK’s best pallet network. It has more than 100 Members and over 120 sites throughout the UK, offering excellent service levels for next-day, timed or economy deliveries for any palletised goods.
There are a few reasons we think TPN is the best choice of network for us, and for you.
- Its service levels are second to none and, with great IT, excellent regional members and superlative IT systems, its operation is now peak proof. Even when volumes climb, TPN service stays strong.
- With the largest number of depots throughout the UK, TPN offers unrivalled postcode coverage and national service.
- Both Hub and member operations are accredited to ISO 9001 for quality assurance. All TPN Members including ourselves, are rigorously audited every year.
- TPN’s IT, Connect lets you enter your jobs online; print your own labels, so you know the details are right; track your pallets all the way to their final destination; and it’ll give you real-time automated updates en route, including the moment your customer signs for their delivery through the award-winning electronic POD system. The TPN App – TAPP – gives you all your pallet network information from your Android mobile or iPhone.
- TPN has purpose-built Hub facilities in Minworth and two regional Hubs at Preston and Northampton.
- We have links to Europe and Scandinavia, and TPN.ie, our sister network in Ireland.
- You can download TPN’s customer brochure here. You can also find out more about us on our website, or follow us on twitter. Customers are welcome to visit the Hub by arrangement with their local Member.
TPN – We are THE Pallet Network.